[TN-Bird] Radnor Lake 4/17/2013

  • From: Phillip Casteel <capemaywarbler1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 12:36:12 -0700 (PDT)

Radnor Lake
April 17, 2013
Davidson Co

I birded the Lake trail and Ganier Ridge at Radnor Lake this morning, and had a
great day.
The lake trail was pretty slow, and so was the ridge until just before the
Ganier memorial plaque. Many warblers and vireos were seen including two
singing Blackburnians and a Cerulean. This was the most active I have seen the
ridge in a few years. I ended the day with 16 species of warblers, and the NTOS
Wed walk group had Kentucky and Yellow warblers which I missed.
Complete list from ebird:

Canada Goose 3
Wood Duck 8
Mallard 1