[TN-Bird] RFI Ruffed Grouse near Oak Ridge

  • From: Thomas Miko <thomas_miko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tennessee Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:35:43 -0400

Hi Folks,It feels (felt) surprisingly birdless around Oak Ridge today. I
haven't seen a single chimney swift since I got here yesterday afternoon, even
though according to ebird they are still around.Speaking of ebird, I have been
looking at it to see if I can find any locations for Ruffed Grouse. That would
be a life bird for me. If anybody has any suggestions for a location near Oak
Ridge, I would appreciate it.TomThe butterflies, on the other hand, were
fantastic today. I'm glad I bought my camera. Tomorrow I'm going to go back to
the river and take photos of the five unfamiliar butterflies that I saw during
my lunch break, today.

Thomas Geza Miko653 S. Indian Hill Blvd., #CClaremont CA 91711
Http://www.tgmiko.com
Personal cell 909.241.3300Work cell 213.471.6001Office 213.351.7382Home
909.445.1456