[tn-bird] Re: RBNuthatch & Brown Creeper Question

  • From: mgreene@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 12:47:13 -0600

Marian,

I'm not sure what the late dates are for those species off the top of my
head, but I would not think it unusual for those species to be in the
Nashville area through the month of April and possibly into early May.

Good birding,

Mark Greene
Trenton, TN

                    ByrdBrainBBW@xxxxx

                    om                       To:     tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                    Sent by:                 cc:

                    tn-bird-bounce@fre       Subject:     [tn-bird] RBNuthatch
& Brown Creeper
                    elists.org                Question

                    03/18/2002 12:41

                    PM

                    Please respond to

                    tn-bird

I've been lucky enough to have one or more Red-breasted Nuthatches spend
all
winter in my backyard visiting the feeders. As of today, they're still
here,
along with a Brown Creeper. I was just wondering, is this is a little late
in
the season for them to still be here?

Marian Delaplane
Nashville, TN