[TN-Bird] Question for Knox Co birders

  • From: Henry Wallace <wallace.henry@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:19:10 -0400

Is there a separate email list for Knox county or does the KTOS run
its own mailing list? I know there have been several field trips this
Spring, but I've only seen one report on this list - from the Loudon
Co trip. Further, with migration in full swing, I would've expect more
information about local hot spots like Sharps' Ridge.

I've been away from TN for a several years, and I've been stuck inside
this Spring. So, I'm a little out of touch with the local scene. I'm
hoping to get the OK to get out in the field in the next week or so,
and I was hoping to hear more about what birds are being seen in the
area.

Yours in birding,

Henry T. Wallace
South Knox Co, TN