[TN-Bird] Question about Upcoming NTOS/CTOS Field Trip

  • From: "Chloe Walker" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "chloebelle119@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 09:33:04 -0700 (PDT)

TN-birders:

I was wondering if any NTOS members are planning to meet at the Adventure
Science Center in Nashville for the field trip this Saturday? I've heard from
several people so far that are just going to meet in Manchester. If you are
planning to be at the Adventure Science Center, please reply off the listserv.
We live in Murfreesboro, so it would be much more convient if we didn't have to
go up to Nashville and back down again!

Thanks,

Chloe Walker - NTOS Field Trip Coordinator
Murfreesboro, TN