[TN-Bird] Re: Priest Lake Com. Mergansers

  • From: richard connors <didymops07@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:53:53 -0600

Other birds of note from today at Priest Lake:

*Elm Hill Marina*
WHITE-WINGED SCOTERS - 10, a few adult males plus females and sub adults,
in with a mixed group of ducks including Can's & Redheads.
This is in a side slough accessed from Elm Hill Rec Area, this area not
usually open in the winter but open because of some on-going construction.

*Hamilton Creek marina*
The large mixed group of ducks, reported from last Sunday by Mike Smith, is
still there - Canvasbacks, Readheads, Ring-necked Ducks, and scaup etc.
Probably some Greater Scaup in this mix, but I did not make the effort to
tease any out.

Richard Connors
Nashville