[TN-Bird] Please post a notice about TVA ROS phone-in discussion Wed on WUOT91.9 Kville (fwd)

  • From: K Dean EDWARDS <kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tennessee Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 10:40:19 -0400 (EDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:55:38 -0400
From: Elizabeth Singley <elizabeth.singley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: wallace <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>, kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Please post a notice about TVA ROS phone-in discussion Wed on WUOT
    91.9 Kville

Hi Wallace and Dean
I can't use my webmail to post to TNBird (although it works w/ the same
email address from home), so I wonder if one of you would please post
information about this Wednesday's phone-in radio show concerning TVA's
ROS on WUOT-FM, Knoxville public radio. I think it could be very useful
to have some of our more knowledgeable and articulate birders weigh in
in hopes of persuading listeners to post comments to TVA. Those outside
of the WUOT-FM listening area can listen via the internet (but internet
listeners be forewarned: if you call to comment, there is a very substantial
delay between the live broadcast and the webcast).

Thanks,

Liz Singley
Kingston TN
(w) elizabeth.singley[@]ametek-online.com

"DIALOGUE - Wednesday, September 3, 1 p.m. (865) 974-5050 The T.V.A. is
collecting data and opinions on how to best use the Tennessee River system.
Among other things, the Reservoir Operations Study takes a look at flood
risks, water quality and how the economy is affected by water levels.
Wednesday on Dialogue, you'll have the chance to call and talk to Morgan
Goranflo, the T.V.A.'s Manager of Reservoir Operations. Join us for the
discussion. Join us for Dialogue."

 http://sunsite.utk.edu/wuot/