[TN-Bird] Pickwick Update / Paris Landing

  • From: chris.sloan@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 18:40:53 +0000

Brainard Palmer-Ball and Jon Dunn observed an ad. Sooty Tern flying around
below Pickwick Dam (Hardin Co.) about 1:15 PM.  The Black Skimmer found by Jeff
Wilson was also still present.

They are heading over to Bruton Branch to look for the Band-rump reported by
Jeff Wilson.  If I hear anything new from them, I will post it.

Brainard and Jon stopped by Paris Landing on the way down, and did not find
anything noteworthy.

--
Chris Sloan
chris.sloan@xxxxxxxxxxx