[TN-Bird] Photos from recent India work trip

  • From: "Michael & Rebecca Todd" <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 15:27:38 -0500

If anyone is interested, I’ve posted a number of photos from an almost 3 week
trip to India that I just returned from over the weekend. It was strictly a
work trip, with only one full day off the whole time. Luckily, I did get some
birding in on that day. India was fascinating, and definitely a great area to
go just to bird, I hope to make it back for that reason someday.

Anyway, the photos are in the following gallery:
http://www.pbase.com/mctodd/india_trip_2011 . Many of the photos are marginal,
but some interesting species nonetheless. As usual, the ‘original’ size will
look best.

Good Birding!!

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN