[TN-Bird] Photos from Brazil

  • From: Michael Todd <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 22:35:48 -0800

Friends,

If anyone wants some warmer weather photos to look at....I've put a number of
images from a work trip I had to the Sao Paulo area of Brazil last October. I
didn't get any dedicated birding in, just some time spent around the grounds of
our hotel and my plant. Nothing rare by any means, but some good birds from a
TN perspective! The gallery is here: http://www.pbase.com/mctodd/brazil_2014

From a more local perspective, I've got a few new photos from my one
unsuccessful trip to Hatchie NWR to look for the Eurasian Wigeon that has been
around. If interested first new photo is here:
http://www.pbase.com/mctodd/image/159105691/original

Good Birding!!

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN