[TN-Bird] Photo - Leucistic Ruby-throated Hummingbird - Davidson Co

  • From: Ed Schneider <ed.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 16:26:49 -0500

Here is one of the better shots I was able to get today of the bird, which only
showed uponce in the 2.5 hours I hung around. Thanks to all who brought this
blotchy guy to ourattention, and especially to Cynthia Van Ryen and her husband
for the hospitality today.
Ed SchneiderWhites CreekDavidson Co.
p.s.- this is a very low resolution file for TN-Bird. Please let me know if
anyone would like tosee more detail, and I'll be happy to send you a decent
file size.