[TN-Bird] Pete Dunne VSO 2016 speaker at Roanoke VA SAVE THE DATE

  • From: "Wallace Coffey" <jwcoffey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 17:21:24 -0400

Save the date! The Roanoke Valley Bird Club is hosting the 2016 Virginia
Society of Ornithology's Annual Meeting April 29-May 1, 2016. You don't
have to be a VSO or RVBC member to attend. In addition to lots of field
trips around the Roanoke area Saturday and Sunday mornings, you can also
enjoy keynote speaker Pete Dunne at Saturday night's banquet. Pete is a
renowned author and speaker, longtime director of the Cape May Bird
Observatory, New Jersey Audubon's Birding Ambassador, and founder of the
World Series of Birding. Home base for the weekend is the Sheraton Roanoke
Hotel and Conference Center at 2801 Hershberger Rd. Room reservations can
be made at 540-563-9300, 800-325-3535, or <http://www.sheratonroanoke.com>
www.sheratonroanoke.com. Rates are $99 plus tax, but you must use the
"Virginia Society of Ornithology Annual Meeting 2016" designation when
reserving your room. More details will be forth coming as they become
available, so check our Facebook page or our website at
roanokevalleybirdclub.com often. But for now, make plans to attend this fun
event!

Alyce Quinn

General Chairman

VSO Annual Meeting 2016