[TN-Bird] Our Discover Birds visit to Nature's Way Montessori School in Knoxville and Waterford Press pocket field guides

  • From: viclcsw@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 10:48:32 -0500 (EST)

Visit the Discover Birds Blog with photos and the story of our Discover Birds
Visit to Nature's Way Montessori School in Knoxville. A cold, sunny morning,
February 28th with a great group of students discovering birds!

http://discoverbirds.blogspot.com/2014/03/discover-birds-visits-natures-way.html

We also wish to express appreciation to Waterford Press, Inc. for the donation
of 25 laminated Naturalist Pocket Guides on Tennessee Birds for use in our
Discover Birds program! More information on this donation and our use of these
guides is found here:

http://discoverbirds.blogspot.com/2014/02/waterford-press-pocket-guides-are-big.html

Vickie Henderson
Knoxville, TN