[TN-Bird] Olive-sided Flycatcher Sevier County, "The Summit" on Bluff Mountain

  • From: shaawitya@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 01:21:54 +0000 (UTC)

Today, I found and photographed an Olive-sided Flycatcher in the developed
portion of The Summit on Bluff Mountain, an upscale mountain development. The
bird was on private property and I viewed this bird from the public road. This
was a life bird for me, believe it or not. No more nemesis OSFL.

Keith Watson
Pittman Center, TN