[TN-Bird] Re: Ol Coot

  • From: "Ginger Goolsby" <vgoolsby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <kings4birds@xxxxxxx>, <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:42:36 -0500

In the past, I was newsletter editor of the Knoxville TOS and often used
quotes in the newsletter. I e-mailed Jeff and asked if I might use the one
you have referred to that Jeff used in his e-mails. He graciously said "yes
and when I asked the name of the author.I should have known...the author was
Jeff Wilson!

Ginger Goolsby

Morristown, TN