[TN-Bird] OT - NC: Townsend's Solitaire at Grandfather Mountain

  • From: kde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Tennessee Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:29:10 -0400 (EDT)

FYI, a TOWNSEND's SOLITAIRE is being seen at Grandfather Mountain just
across the state line in western NC. First spotted yesterday and
relocated this morning (Fri). There has also been a LIMPKIN for a few
weeeks in (relatively) nearby Iredell Co, NC for a nice two-fer.

Photos of both here...
https://www.carolinabirdclub.org/gallery

and updates and more info on the CarolinaBirds listserv here...
http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NzC

Dean Edwards
Knoxville, TN