[TN-Bird] Re: No pay, no say rebuttal

  • From: collinsc1@xxxxxxx
  • To: TenacBirder@xxxxxxxxxxx, weltonmj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "TN Bird" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:02:12 +0000

My wife and I are two more hunting/fishing license holders, as well as having
the "Bluebird" plate on one of our two cars.
We plan on keeping our hunting licenses whether the crane hunt gets approved or
not. If approved, we will try to also buy two crane permits and just not use
them. That will be 6 cranes that don't get shot.

Clay Collins
Nashville, TN