[TN-Bird] Re: Nickajack Christmas count rescheduled

  • From: "David Spicer" <dspicer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <TN-Bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 20:30:54 -0500

Just after sending this I heard from someone who suggested there might be
some people who could make it on a week day that can't make it on Sunday. I
suspect it will also work the other way for some.

If you are interested in helping with the count please reply to me off the
list as to which of the following days would work for you.

Tuesday, Dec. 28
Wednesday, Dec. 29
Sunday, Jan. 2

I didn't include Monday as I don't know how long it will take for the ice
and snow to melt enough for it to be safe to go out.

Thanks,
Dave