[TN-Bird] New yard bird!

  • From: Cynthia Anne Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 11:08:39 -0600

Morning!
  This morning brought a new yard bird to our humble propertyŠSandhill
Cranes!  We had two flocks flyover about an hour apart.  First one had 30
cranes and flew over around 9:30 amŠan hour later we had another smaller
flock with about 8 cranes.  This group flew much lower and seemed less
³organized² than the previous group.   They¹re on the move with the sunshine
today.

Good birding!

<")
  ( \
  / |`  Cyndi Routledge
          Montgomery County

"If you work hard, take  advantage of opportunities
 and above all never give up,  there is always a way!²
                                                             ~J. Goodall