[TN-Bird] Need recommendations for Nashville area

  • From: ann oliver <annieobirder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:13:40 -0800 (PST)

    Hello from an Ohio birder. I'll be in the
Nashville area in early April (bring on the early
migrants, please!) for a conference. Can anyone
provide suggestions regarding camping in the area?
I've checked a AAA guide for campground listings...
but thought fellow birders might have knowledgeable
and specific recommendations. Of course, any
affordable restaurant suggestions would also be
welcome.
     Even though my time will be limited, I hope to
find time for some early morning birding at Radnor and
Shelby Bottoms. I've found the excellant website for
the Nashville Chapter of the TOS (great
information!)on the web.
      If anyone has any thoughts on food, lodging
(camping) and birding, please email me PRIVATELY.
Good Birding!
Ann Oliver in Cincinnati, Ohio