[TN-Bird] Need Help With ID, Please

  • From: kristybaker@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: TN-birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 02:17:09 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

We seen this bird on Sunday at Murfree Springs in Murfreesboro.  When I first
caught the bird out of the corner of my eye, I thought it was the Flycatcher
that is always in that area.  When I actually turned to look at it, I thought
maybe it might be a Phoebe.  (No tail wagging.)I moved quickly because there
was a nesting titmouse trying to feed its young and I was getting a huge
scolding for just stopping.  When I look at the pictures now, I don't know what
it is.  The color seems wrong.  The gray spot - is this just worn feathers??
Thanks for your help.

http://www.pbase.com/kristybaker/image/156275439

http://www.pbase.com/kristybaker/image/156275438

Kristy Baker