[TN-Bird] Nashville fall count

  • From: Barbara Harris <harrbarbara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2019 19:17:55 -0500

Please join us this Saturday the 21^st of September for the Nashville fall bird count. Contact me (harrbarbara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:harrbarbara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>) to sign up. We have teams all over the Nashville area so you can pick whatever spot you'd like. Or if you don't know where you want to bird, I can suggest a team. Birders of all experience levels are welcomed. We???re at the height of fall migration, and I hope you can help us go out and count!

Barbara Harris

Nashville (Davidson Co., TN)

---
https://www.avg.com