[TN-Bird] Re: Name and location -- again

  • From: "Michelle Brown" <mbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-birds" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:54:27 -0500

Hmmmm...  I believe that some people will find anything to complain about or
"bitch" as it was so described.

Some people just get so caught up in the excitement of seeing a new bird or
a rare visitor that they just forget their own names and where they are
from.  Some of them even apologize and correct their mistakes.  Those that
don't may actually not be reading their own posts therefore never realizing
what an injustice they have served their fellow bird list members.

I have myself fallen into the category of those people that forget to leave
their name and for that I am deeply sorry.  In fact I found myself in that
category just a few hours ago and I immediately responded.  I will make it
my goal to double check my e-mail before I hit that send button from here on
out.

If it were not for the mistakes of others what would we have to complain
about?

Happy New Year!!!
Michelle Brown
Blountville, TN