[TN-Bird] NTOS Monthly meeting-October 15th Tanzania and Ethiopia

  • From: Daniel Shelton <dashelt100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 19:14:10 -0500

Please join us at Warner Park Nature Center, 7311 TN-100, Thursday, October
15th for our monthly meeting. We'll gather at 7:00 p.m. and the meeting
starts at 7:15 p.m. Professional photographer Dave Hawkins will give a
slide show and answer questions on how to take better bird photos. He is a
multiple-time presenter and his shows are always entertaining, informative
and fun. Dave will show birds he photographed from his recent trip to
Tanzania and Ethiopia, and he will probably mix in a few mammals-- after
all it is Africa. On his three-week excursion he photographed over 200
life birds, and he has an odd way of counting his life list. Only birds
that he captures a good photo of make his life list. We'll see you there!

Danny Shelton
Nashville Chapter Program Chair