[TN-Bird] NTOS Monthly meeting-Nov 19th Meet TN Bird Conservation Coordinator

  • From: Daniel Shelton <dashelt100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 20:48:50 -0600

Please join us at Warner Park Nature Center, 7311 TN-100, Nashville,
Thursday, November 19th for our monthly meeting. We'll gather at 7:00 p.m.
and the meeting starts at 7:15 p.m. TWRA Bird Conservation Coordinator
David Hanni comes to Tennessee from Colorado. He will speak on his role in
his new position and partnerships that can be formed or developed to
enhance birding in Tennessee.

Danny Shelton
TOS Nashville Chapter Program Chair