[TN-Bird] NTOS Monthly Meeting

  • From: Steve Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 12:16:27 -0700

Good Afternoon Tn-birders!
  If you live or will happen to be in the Nashville area you are cordially
invited to join us this Thursday, July 17th at the monthly meeting of the
Nashville Chapter of TOS.  Our meeting will begin at 7:15 pm.  We will meet as
usual at Radnor Lake Visitor's Center...(construction has not yet begun).
We'll have a short business meeting...sure to include the latest updates on the
100th Anniversary Celebration and a recap of the wonderful eaglet release
honoring and celebrating our dear friend Bob Hatcher.  As an aside...you can
see a picture and read all about it at the following link:
http://www.tennessean.com/story/news/environment/2014/07/15/eagle-release-honors-tireless-tennessee-advocate/12704021/

Our program for Thursdays meeting will be presented by Dick Preston former TOS
President and world traveler.
So we hope you'll join us.

See you Thursday, July 17th!!

Cyndi Routledge