[TN-Bird] NTOS Meeting this Thursday

  • From: Cynthia Anne Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 17:53:36 -0600

Please join the Nashville Chapter of TOS for our monthly meeting this
Thursday, January 16th at 7:15 pm at the Radnor Lake Visitor¹s Center in
Nashville.
Our own Polly Rooker will be our presenter that evening.  Polly has been
conducting a study on Barn Owls in Tennessee for a number of years now and
will present a program on her research.
Come learn about the Barn Owl¹s habits, habitat, diet and why their numbers
are on the decline in Tennessee. Always entertaining and educational this
will be a wonderful program to begin 2014.

See you then!

<")
  ( \
  / |`  Cyndi Routledge
         Program Chair, NTOS

"If you work hard, take  advantage of opportunities
 and above all never give up,  there is always a way!²
                                                             ~J. Goodall