[TN-Bird] Re: NPR Commentator Julie Zickefoose on TN's Crane hunt proposal

  • From: "Cyndi Routledge" <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sang905@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 14:15:11 -0500

Amen!
FYI...Steve and I wrote letters this weekend and I faxed and emailed more
today...so they've heard from us!
PLEASE take a minute to do your part and write your Commissioners!!
Sometimes it only takes one voice...and that voice could very well be
yours!!
Don't wait for someone else to do...if you need additional information or
facts please email me and I'll try to help you out.
Time is of the essence...after January 18th they will entertain no further
comments and a decision will be made.
Please also visit www.state.tn.us/twra/sandhillproposal.html and voice your
opinions there as well.
Feel free to forward this email..and encourage anyone you know to do the
same.
Thanks,

Cyndi Routledge