[TN-Bird] NE. TN White Ibis report correction

  • From: Whoopinwiller@xxxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 18:09:02 EDT

Rack Cross
Blountville, TN
6 AUG 03
.
Bryan Stevens of Hampton, TN has found information on a previous record of
White Ibis in NE. TN during a 24 JUN 00 summer bird count conducted by the Lee
and Lois Herndon Chapter of the TOS. This information is being listed here as a
correction to my report last night indicating the most recent previous
sighting of White Ibis in NE TN prior to last night may have been AUG 90.  I
wish to
apologize to our Moderator, Wallace Coffey, if I have inadvertently
incriminated him of sharing bad information. Please forgive this error on my
part as I
was certainly caught up in "goodbirditus" when I made the report. And thanks
Bryan for the additional information.
'Til we bird again

Rack Cross
Blountville, TN