[TN-Bird] More Summertime Birds in Brockland Acres & Hamblen County

  • From: "Shane" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 16:26:22 -0400

Birders: ( More Summertime Birds in Brockland Acres & Hamblen County )

On a late Monday ( hot ! ) summer in the afternoon on July 25, 2005 in the
trees in our back yard in Brockland Acres in Hamblen County East of Morristown.
Here more Summertime Birds they are : Small Flocks of Summer Tanagers and a
Ruby-Throated Hummingbirds around the hummingbirds feeders hanging on the
carport and the orange spotted tiger lilies in my hummingbird garden with
another hummingbird feeder hanging in the same garden.

Good Birding !

Shane Adams
East of Hamblen County
Morristown, TN.