[TN-Bird] Monthly NTOS meeting THIS Thursday

  • From: Cynthia Anne Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 14:22:50 -0500

Please join NTOS for our monthly meeting on Thursday, April 16th at Warner
Parks Nature Center at 7:15 pm.

This month¹s speaker will be our own Jan Shaw. Jan will take us on an
adventure to Southern Norway and Spitsbergen, the largest island in the
Svalbard Archipelago, part of Norway to the south, and just 600 miles from
the North Pole. Species seen among the beautiful fjords, national parks,
magnificent bird cliffs, flowering tundra, and pack ice included Bluethroat,
King Eider, Arctic Tern, Great Skua, Atlantic Puffin, Dovekie, Fin Whale,
Walrus, Polar Bear, Arctic Fox and Svalbard Reindeer. It¹s sure to be a
wonderful program!!

<")
( \
/ |` Cyndi Routledge
NTOS Program Chair
Southeastern Avian Research
Specializing in Winter Hummingbird banding
1515 N. Willow Bend Court
Clarksville, TN 37043
931-206-3517