[TN-Bird] Migrating Warblers At The Honors Course

  • From: "David Stone" <rockyturf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 19:38:22 -0400

    About 6:30 PM this evening I saw a American Redstart and a Black & White
Warbler. Both were looking for insects on leaves of a Wild Grape vine. The vine
was growing all over a Weeping Willow by a small creek inside the golf course.
This beats the Aug. 31, 2006 date as the earliest I have seen an American
Redstart at the golf course.

David Stone
The Honors Course
Ooltewah, Tn.