[TN-Bird] Re: Mendota Hawk Report 9/21/05

  • From: JimmWilkerson@xxxxxx
  • To: RonEHarrin@xxxxxxx, tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 01:07:30 EDT

To all you Guy's at Mendota.  CONGRATULATIONS!

To say the least I'm envious, that's spelled "green."  Hope your spectacular
fall numbers continue.  At Soddy Mountain we are stuck in a high pressure
system that has destroyed our numbers.  I can't remember a fall migration in
the
last ten years quite like this one.  We are virtually windless (what winds
we've had are from the South) and cloudless each day and the temps are as high
or
higher than they were in August. The weather channel keeps promising rain for
Monday and Tuesday next week.  If we get shut down for those two days then
perhaps we will have a couple good days afterwards.  But, by then it will be
getting very late in the season.  I am trying to remain optimistic!

Jimmy Wilkerson
Hixson, TN.