[TN-Bird] Meeting invite

  • From: Cynthia Routledge <routledges@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tn Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 22:04:30 -0500

Good Evening!

I'd like to extend an invitation to anyone in, around or willing to travel to
the Clarksville, Montgomery County area to attend the monthly meeting of the

Clarksville Warioto Audubon Chapter.  It will take place this Thursday, JUNE
7th at 7:30 pm at Austin Peay State University in the Sundquist Science

 Building,  First Floor - Room D126.

This month's program will be "Bird Banding 101" presented by NTOS Member,
Master Bander and Metro Parks Superintendent, Sandy Bivens.

Come on out  and learn the who's', hows, and whys of bird banding.   Our
meetings are open to the public and everyone is welcome. If you have any

questions or are in need of directions email me privately and I'm make sure you
get them.  Hope to see you there!

<")
  ( \
  / |`  Cyndi Routledge
         Clarksville-Montgomery County

"When one tugs at a single thing in Nature,
he finds it attached to the rest of the world."
~John Muir