[TN-Bird] Re: Long-tailed Duck, Mute Swan Cumberland County

  • From: Ed Schneider <ed.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Terry Witt <terrywitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tn bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 12:16:49 -0600

Terry,
Thanks as always for the sighting accounts. For some reason, your posts always
appear blank of late, and only if I try to reply do they show up.
Not sure if this is just my email account being extra careful or, maybe the
doesn't trust purple font? ;^)
Has anyone else had trouble reading Terry's posts?
Ed SchneiderNashville

Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 09:19:06 -0800
From: terrywitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TN-Bird] Long-tailed Duck, Mute Swan  Cumberland County
To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Chad Smith and I had a successful morning in Cumberland County today.
We stopped first at
 Lake Tansi and saw a displaying Mute Swan.I had not seen this behavior
before.The swan favors the cove west of Arrowhead Drive
A few miles away at Lake Breckenridge, the Long-tailed Duck is still
presentThere were also a good number of divers present including Ring-necked
Ducks and Redheads.
Thanks to Ed LeGrand for keeping an eye on these birds and for helpful
information
Cheers
Terry WittMurfreesboro Tn