[TN-Bird] Re: Least likely TN bird?

  • From: Chris Sloan <csloan1973@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Bird Listserv <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 11:21:56 -0600

There was a male Eurasian Wigeon for a couple of winters at Cross Creeks
back in the early 90's (if memory serves).  It was refindable with a bit of
luck and effort.  I poached in someone else's territory on the CBC one year
looking for it and found it, which turned out to be a good thing because
that party hadn't!

Chris Sloan
Nashville, TN
http://www.chrissloanphotography.com