[TN-Bird] LeContes and Lincoln's Sparrows, Perry County

  • From: birdchaserrws <birdchaserrws@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 12:38:13 -0500

    1 LeContes and two Lincoln's  Sparrows at a marsh on private land this
morning, 10-10-2014, close to Lobelville Tennessee along hwy. 13.
  Also had several Marsh Wrens, and plenty of Swamp Sparrows.
  Thanks to Adam Beachy who had this route on the Fall Migration Count, and
told me that our first County record of LeContes would come from this place
this year.

Ruben Stoll
Centerville Tennessee.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless smartphone