[TN-Bird] Re: Late Blue-Gray Gnatcatcher

  • From: Dthomp2669@xxxxxxx
  • To: likebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, TN-BIRD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 18:18:45 EST

In a message dated 11/6/2007 12:54:55 P.M. Central Standard Time,
likebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Birders,
This morning I was watching all the birds in my back yard  when I noticed a
small bird running thru my wisteria vines.  The vines  still have all their
leaves and it was hard to see the bird but eventually he  came out and it was a
Blue-Gray Gnatchatcher-late!
He stayed for about 15  minutes and left-not to be seen again.
Linda V. Kelly
Warner  Valley
Nashville, TN
Davidson Co.

Wow!  That is wild  Late yesterday afternoon, I THOUGHT I was  having an
optical illusion when I was sure that I saw a blue-gray gnatcatcher  flitting
around among the chickadees  in my hackberry trees here in the  Charlotte Park
section of West Nashville.  I live about two air miles  northeast of Linda, so
it
could be the same bird on its way south.  I got  busy and couldn't write it
up until now.

Dee Thompson
Nashville, TN

                  EXCELLENT MAP RESOURCES