[TN-Bird] Lake County Spring Count

  • From: mgreene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: TN-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:19:07 -0500

It looks like the North American Migration Count date for this year is
Saturday, May 8 so we'll plan on doing another Lake County Spring Count on
that day.  Please let me know if you'd like to participate.  We usually
have the high count for species in the state but we can definitely use all
the help we can get as I already know that a couple of our regular
participants will be away traveling on that day.
If you know of others who might be interested, please pass this along to
them and ask them to contact me.

Please let me know if you plan on participating so I can start planning on
how to divide the county up.  There are no "bad" areas in this county.
Lots of habitat, lots of areas to cover...and most importantly, lots of
birds to count!

Thanks,

Mark Greene
Trenton, TN