[TN-Bird] LOGGERHEAD SHRIKE in New Market/Jefferson City

  • From: Mark Labig <marklabig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 20:44:38 -0500

For the third time in the last three weeks, my wife and I spotted a single
Loggerhead Shrike along 11-E between Jefferson City and New Market. Today
was the first time I'd stopped to get a good look. It has been frequenting
the brushy tangles along the fence line on the westbound side of 11-E just
east of the lone traffic light in New Market.

Good birding,
Mark Labig
Jefferson City