[TN-Bird] Re: Krider's Red Tail Hawk? Nashville, TN- Josh Stevenson

  • From: Joshua Stevenson <ifihadastick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 02:07:48 -0400

Sorry- forgot to include important info. This was taken in a field behind my
work near the Nashville Airport. My name is Joshua Stevenson
 From: ifihadastick@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Krider's Red Tail Hawk?
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2013 02:02:10 -0400

Hello everyone. On a mission to ID this bird- I joined this listserve and have
attached pictures of what I can only guess is a very light morph Red-Tail hawk.
I believe it matches the description of a Kriders. Ironically that is what the
bird reported in Perry county appeard to be! I checked out e-bird and it looks
as if thats what was reported. I reported as Kriders on eBird as well but I
wanted to make sure to get another set of experienced eyes on this. The crowd
on the whatbird blog seems to think Light Morph RedTail possibly a Kriders. I'm
new to listserves so I'm not sure if the attachements will go through, so I am
including links to my google plus album. Any and all expert opinions are
welcome!

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-8s_aeLmn_NY/UUKSXq0Gq7I/AAAAAAAAJqE/fWal3YAZ3t4/s898/DSCN1703.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-D07GjN9GfXM/UUKSXhStC7I/AAAAAAAAJqA/GvRDybMbPQs/s894/DSCN1706.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-hwjKO5xyDfc/UUKSYSTWxJI/AAAAAAAAJqY/PrISZ37X4Ak/s891/DSCN1708.JPG