[TN-Bird] (Knox County) Carl Cowen Park Calls

  • From: Jennifer Miller <foundnatureblog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN-Birds Bird <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 16:40:15 -0400

Hi All,

I was at Carl Cowen Park off of Northshore (Knox County) last night and just as
I was packing up my scope around 9pm, I started hearing strange calls. At first
I thought it sounded familiar and was a bird, but now I am not sure. I have
attached a short recording of the calls. They would start up again about every
30 seconds until a dog started barking (which sounded like to was across the
water from where the calls were coming from) and then they became less
frequent. Thanks for any help!

Jennifer Miller
Lubbock, TX

{o,o}