[TN-Bird] KTOS Meeting October 2

  • From: Billie Cantwell <bfcantwell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 09:17:33 -0400

Join us on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 6:45 p.m. for

                    Dr. Colin Sumrall presentation
"Why Reports of the Dinosaur Extinction are Greatly Exaggerated".

It is well known that dinosaurs became extinct some 65 million years ago
when the Earth was struck by a rather large asteroid.
Unfortunately, it is not true.***Every bird alive today is as**
**much a dinosaur as Tyrannosaurus, Allosaurus, and**
**Stegosaurus.* This presentation will look at the transformation
of a lineage of small carnivorous  dinosaurs into birds and show
why we are still living in the age of the dinosaurs (arguably the greatest birding story ever told)." Dr. Sumrall will also have a few interesting things to show the crowd.
Please plan on attending!

Check out our web page for more directions and more information about KTOS.

Billie Cantwell
Knoxville, TN