[TN-Bird] KTOS 90th Celebration Invitation

  • From: Billie Cantwell <bfcantwell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 07:11:29 -0400

The Knoxville Chapter of the Tennessee Ornithological Society will celebrate its 90^th anniversary at the June 4^th picnic to be held at Ijam's Nature Center. Organized in 1924 under the leadership of Harry P. Ijams and his close acquaintances, KTOS will be celebrating its ninety years of dedicated contributions to the science, conservation and enjoyment of birds in east Tennessee. A slide show of historic photos from the past and present will be included in our celebration. We will gather at *_5:30_. **Please bring a**dish to share, a serving utensil, and your own drinking**cup. *Come early and enjoy the back patio and do a little birding! This is always a fun gathering as people reminisce about past field trips and upcoming summer plans. Please join us for this milestone celebration! Questions? Call Patty at 865-719-8383.

We would love to have all past and present members! So please mark your calendars for this event.

Billie Cantwell
Knoxville, TN

---
is active.