[TN-Bird] Jeff Wilson

  • From: Michael Todd <birder1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TN Birds <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 16:17:17 -0800 (PST)

All,

Several had wondered, Jeff's birthday was this past weekend I believe, he
turned
75.

He left in Will that he wanted to be cremated, without a formal ceremony(sounds
like Jeff...). I think his family is planning to have a Memorial for his
birding
friends, but it won't be in the immediate future. These are all the details we
know right now. Any details will be posted as we learn.

Thanks for all who have shared the beautiful sentiments, stories and memories
of
Jeff.

I'll always wonder in the future when I see a Golden Plover or Baird's
Sandpiper
being extra cooperative, maybe it's Jeff traveling with his beloved windbirds
from the High Arctic to Patagonia, since you know he would have to stop on his
old stomping grounds!

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN