[TN-Bird] J Percy Preist WMA Field Trial Area

  • From: Stephen Zipperer <stczipperer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 16:42:23 -0500

2/17/2015
J Percy Preist WMA Field Trial Area
Lavernge, Tn, Rutherford County
Traveling

Headed over to the Field Trial Area this morning. N. Shovelors, Wood Duck,
Blue-wing Teal, Mallard, 12 Wilson Snipe, FOS Pectoral Sandpiper and Lesser
Yellowlegs, 27 Red-breasted Mergansers out in the cove and 75 Am. White
Pelicans across the lake from the cove. Second year I believe I have seen
both of these species at this location this time of year. Horned Grebes
going into breeding plumage and some still in winter plumage. Nice morning
to be out.

Good birding

Stephen Zipperer
Rutherford Co.