[TN-Bird] Re: Ivory Gull

  • From: Kevin Breault <Kevin.Breault@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcbirdwatch@xxxxxxxxxxx" <tcbirdwatch@xxxxxxxxxxx>, TN-Bird Post <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 14:56:37 +0000

What a question. Of course you should go! If it were me (and I had my Ivory
just after my daughter was born in Chicago in the '90s), I would stop for the
night in Mount Vernon, IL (about half the distance). Several good hotels are
there. Make sure you make preparations re the cold for yourself and your car.
Good luck!
Kevin Breault
Brentwood, TN