[TN-Bird] Re: It's Time for a Tennessee Conservation Sales Tax

  • From: oeserscave@xxxxxxx
  • To: wjholtjr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 12:41:56 -0500 (EST)

On the lottery note, they mentioned on the news a few months ago that
it is not doing so well, and they may have to cut back on the
scholarship amount for each student as there are not enough funds to
pay for what they promised up front.  The other option was to raise the
GPA required to get the scholarship.
Ken Oeser
Hendersonville, TN