[TN-Bird] Info On Birding The Pantanal in Brazil

  • From: "David " <rockyturf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 17:18:44 -0400

My wife and I will be going to Brazil late this month (mostly non-birding).
For part of our trip we will fly to Campo Grande in the Pantanal region to bird
for 2 days. If anyone has any experiences (good or bad) about bird guides and
where to stay, I would love to hear from you. I know we can’t see everything
but would at least like to see the highlights.

Thanks for any help,

David Stone