[tn-bird] Re: Inca Dove

  • From: Mikectodd@xxxxxx
  • To: tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 07:18:52 EST

Candy,

I will make a brief reply publicly this time as this could involve other
people other than yourself, after this one time I'm done because I have
better things to do. You are probably used to my style of writing, so you or
anyone else can feel free to hit 'Delete' whenever you see a posting from me.
I realize everyone may not find the same things interesting that I do, but on
the other hand some others may, so I post what I come across for the others
that ARE interested. I'll reply to your Red-tailed question privately.

Good birding (and apology to the rest of the listserv)!!

Mike Todd
McKenzie, TN
Carroll Co.
mikectodd@xxxxxx